Michaels Crafts Stores in Macon and Warner Robins host a Kids Club Craft Project almost every Saturday. Sessions start every half-hour from 10 a.m. to noon. A $2 fee reserves 30 minutes for your creative kid (appropriate for ages 3 and older) and includes supplies.
- August 26: Neon Personalized Art
- September 2: Alien Windsock
- September 9: Clay Pot Critters
- September 16: Fall Leaf Sign
- September 23: Craft Stick Characters
- September 30: Pom-Pom Pumpkin Banner
Note: Classes are limited in size, so it’s a good idea to check the in-store craft registration page
to secure a spot or check with a store associate. You can also see a picture of the craft for that week.