Super Science Saturdays at the Museum of Arts and Sciences
Every Saturday during the summer (except July 4th), the Museum of Arts and Sciences will have special events and classes for kids that are included in your admission price. Here is the list from their website –
- First Saturday: Free Admission sponsored by MedCen Foundation/Navicent Health
- Feathers and Feelers Family Day – Raptors, falcons, and other birds of prey in live shows, insects galore and hands-on activities all about bugs and birds and, of course, the Fear Factor Feast complement the Museum’s own bird and bug collections.
- Architecture: Box City Fun with Historic Macon staff all about buildings and cities.
- Nano Day – Go super small with hands-on activities all about nanoscience led by staff from the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network at Georgia Tech. The Zoom Into Nano exhibit will be open with lots of interactive experiments about nanoscience.
- Museum Closed
- Dirt Day – Get dirty with art and science activities all about soil and growing things.
- Reptile Rendezvous Family Day Slithering snakes, tremendous tortoises, Jason Clark from Southeastern Reptile Rescue, and lots of activities all about reptiles.