Father and Daughter Dance at the Museum of Arts and Sciences
The Museum of Arts and Sciences will be hosting their 20th Annual Father and Daughter Dance on Friday, February 13th. Here is the information from their website.
Fathers and their “little girls” and daughters of all ages—from tots to 20-somethings-plus—can delight in this special one-on-one evening with their fathers.
Step into the Museum and be transported to the North Mountain for a celebration worthy of the 20 Year Anniversary of the Father & Daughter Dance. Enjoy dancing in a ballroom of snow and ice. Meet Elsa and Anna in person and enjoy Frozen themed games and yummy treats.
Registrations are required for this event. Call the Museum at 478-477-3232 for more information.
- Date: Friday, February 13, 2015
- Time: 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Tickets: Members – Father & Daughter: $30, Father & 2 or more Daughters: $35 / Non-Members – Father & Daughter: $40, Father & 2 or more Daughters: $45
The event will feature:
- Dancing to music spun by Laura Starling of WDEN Morning Show
- Pose for a cherished photo with Queen Elsa or Princess Anna
- Frozen Games and treats
- Wonderful door prizes and raffles for fathers and daughters!