Upcoming Kid’s Events at Chick-fil-A
Four of the Chick-fil-A’s in Middle Georgia are offering some great special events during January and February. I am posting the information they have on their facebook pages and will include the link in case you need more information.
- Chick-fil-A at Zebulon Road (January 27th; 5:00 – 8:00pm) – You don’t want to miss our Frozen Fiesta Tuesday, January 27th. We will have your favorite Frozen sisters from 5-8PM and Kristoff will be paying a visit as well. And for the very first time, the Chick-fil-A cow will play all of your favorite Frozen songs on his very own piano. We will have a hair braiding station, face painting, and much more! Stay tuned for more details throughout the week.
- Chick-fil-A on Eisenhower Parkway (January 27th; 5:00 – 8:00pm) – Who is ready to meet their favorite Frozen sisters?! Join us for our awesome and unique FROZEN FIESTA Tuesday, January 27th from 5-8pm!!! Kristoff will also be making an appearance from 6:30-8pm. Also, any child dressed in their favorite super hero, pirate, prince or princess costume will be entered to win tickets to the annual Fairy Tale Ball that is scheduled for February 21, 2015! We cannot wait to share in this experience will you!
- Chick-fil-A in Milledgeville (January 29th; 4:00 – 9:00pm) – Do you want to build a snowman? Do you like to get warm hugs? We’re thrilled to announce we’re going to “let it go” on Jan 29th! You won’t want to miss this magical FROSTED evening! Make your family’s reservation for a photo session with our beautiful winter princesses by clicking the link below. Reservations are limited, so we encourage you to make you reservation as soon as possible.
– You only need to reserve ONE time slot per family. If you have several children in your family, they can all get a photo taken during their session.
– Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your FREE photo session with the Winter Princesses.
– Don’t forget your cameras!
- Chick-fil-A in South Warner Robins (Bonaire) and Warner Robins (on Watson Blvd.) – (February 12th & 13th; 5:00 – 8:00pm) – One of our favorite events of the year is coming up so make your reservation today! The Daddy-Daughter Date Nights will be Feb. 12 at Hwy 96 and Feb 13, at Watson Blvd., from 5-8 pm. Reservations can be made at either restaurant location. We hope you’ll join us for this memorable occasion!