Corn Maze at Daisy Adams Farm
There is a new corn maze that has opened in Cochran, Georgia, at Daisy Adams Farm. They seem to have a lot of activities going on in addition to the maze. This is from their website –
Flashlight Night Thursdays
- Find your way through the 4 acre corn maze in a different light……NO LIGHT! Well, except the flashlight you bring with you.
- Admission Cost – $ 6 Corn Maze Only!
- Bring your own Flashlight
Saturdays – Come visit the farm on Saturdays for a full day of fun!
- Make your way through the 4 acre Corn Maze.
- Try your aim by shooting corn cobs with the Corn Cannon to win a prize.
- Enjoy a relaxing Hayride around the farm! Race your friend on the Pedal Carts!
- Pick out the perfect Pumpkin for your family to carve!
- Pet and feed Farm Animals -including goats, donkeys, chickens, and miniature horses!
- Not to mention all the other activities including pumpkins sized checkers, pumpkin tether ball, corn kernel box, face painting and much more!
- Adults and Children (3 and up) – $10
- Senior Citizen Discount (65+) – $8
- Military Discount (ID Required) – $8
Halloween Night Special:
Open Friday October 31, 2014 only for special Halloween treat! Bring your flash light and find your way through the corn maze and experience a nighttime haunted hayride!
Cochran, GA 31014 478-271-5931
478-697-3207 Directions (Thanks, Mom)