Walk and Family Fun to Support Caring Solutions Pregnancy Center
Caring Solutions Pregnancy Center will be hosting a walk and family fun day on September 20th. Here is an excerpt from their facebook page –
Join us as we raise funding and awareness for Caring Solutions Pregnancy Center, a non-profit organization in Middle, GA that serves those facing unplanned pregnancy. This year’s theme, The Hero Walk, reminds us that we can all be heroes in action!
Our 2014 Hero Walk will be a family-friendly 1-mile walk that will take place at Hephzibah Children’s Home. Everyone is encouraged to come dressed in your best super hero attire, but dressing up is optional!
Whether you’re flying, staying incognito, or keeping an eye out for trouble, you are welcome to join us for the following activities that will take place after the 1-mile walk and award presentation!
Day of HOPE activities will include:
- A cookout and bake sale
- Inflatables for children and adults
- Games for children and adults
- Face painting and balloon creations from a clown
- Snow cones
- And more!
Sounds like an evening of fun to support a great cause.
- Race Registration – https://secure.ministrysync.com/ministrysync/event/website/home/?e=5431
- Where: Hephzibah Children’s Home
- When: September 20th; 5:00 – 7:00pm
- Event Contact: 755-1343