Kid’s Fest at Retro Night Glow Race – Supports Project Giving
Project Giving would like to invite the community to their annual fundraiser Retro Night Glow. In addition to the Races (they have many different categories), they will have a Kid’s Fest with A LOT of different activities. Here are the highlights they list on their page.
- Concert: The dynamic 70′s/80′s band, “The Fabulous Boomer Band,” will entertain us from 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM!! Bring your chairs, and enjoy the show!!
- Kid’s Fest: Thanks to Academy Sports & Outdoors and Kathy’s Rock, there will be a HUGE Kids’ Fest including big inflatables, slides, sports games, face painting, snow cones, cotton candy, popcorn & many other activities! Wristbands for children are $5.00 each ($15.00 max per family). Runners’ race bib or purchased wristband includes all food & activities.
- Best “Glow”Costumes Award: Brighten up our world with your own unique way of glowing from head to toe, we are looking for creative, brightly lit, and fun participants that bring our race to Life. Cash prizes are as follows:
- 1st – $150 · 2nd – $100 · 3rd – $75 · 4th – $50 · 5th – $25
- Team Divisions: 5K/10K Husband/Wife · Parent/Child · Teams of Five!!
- Pets Are Welcomed: We invite you to bring your furry “best friends” with you to run/walk in the race and/or enjoy the show! Please, ensure they are leashed at all times. Thanks!!
Sounds like a fun way to support a great cause.
- Where: Northway Church
- When: September 6thth; 6:00pm – 10:00pm
- Cost: $5 wristbands
- Event Contact: 224-HOPE
- Event Website