Updated June 2017
Callaway Gardens is a wonderful place to get away no matter your age. They have something for everyone – walking trails, butterflies, birds, flowers – and for those of us in Middle Georgia, it is close enough to be a day trip. And don’t forget that during the month of February, they have Free Admission for everyone.
Just click on the “red” words if you want more information about any of the events.
- Virginia Hand Callaway Discovery Center
- John A. Sibley Horticultural Center
- Overlook Garden
- Callaway Brothers Azalea Bowl
- Mr. Cason’s Vegetable Garden
- Ida Cason Callaway Memorial Chapel
- Discovery Bicycle Trail
- Pioneer Log Cabin
- Nature Trails
- Robin Lake Beach
- Cecil B. Day Butterfly Center
- Birds of Prey Show
They also have many special events during the year.
- Adult (13 – 64) – $18
- Senior (65+) – $15
- Children (6 – 12) – $9
- Children (0 – 5) – Free
Click here to see the prices for Special Events, Military Discounts, and Free Admission Days.
For Hours and Directions, click here.
Callaway Gardens Information
- Address: 5887 Georgia Highway 354, Pine Mountain, GA 31822
- Contact: 1.800.CALLAWAY (225.5292)
- Event Website